Return of good quality goods
In case the Consumer concludes the sales contract (hereinafter the Contract) using only means of communication (distance contract) and therefore cannot exercise the right to inspect the goods and assess their suitability established before the contract, he has the right to withdraw from the sales contract in writing, notifying the Seller thereof within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery of the goods. If the Buyer has acquired several goods under one Contract, he has the right to refund all the goods purchased under one Contract or only some of the goods purchased under one Contract.
Quality goods can be returned if:
- the returned product is in the original neat packaging;
- the product is unused and undamaged;
- the product has not lost its commercial appearance (undamaged labels, unripped protective films, bags, etc.);
- the returned product is complete with all the documentation attached by the manufacturer;
- when returning the goods, its purchase document (invoice), warranty card (if issued) should be presented.
Quality goods cannot be returned if they are:
- goods that have been manufactured to the Buyer’s individual order or are obviously adapted to it.
- Goods shall not be taken back if they have been used and / or damaged and / or have lost their commercial appearance, are perishable or have expired.
- In other cases, when the purchase and sale agreement cannot be terminated in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.
- We may refuse to proceed the refund procedure if changes have been made to the appearance of the product or packaging that were not necessary to inspect the product, including damaged labels, torn protective films, and violations of transparent packaging that would not interfere with the right to inspect the product.
Returning product purchased on e-shop, we will ask you to submit a free-form written request to [email protected], indicating:
date of purchase;
the date of delivery;
the application must include the bank account number for the refund.
The money will be returned to the specified bank account within 10 working days from the delivery of the goods to the Seller.
If at the time of purchase you have been granted an additional discount for the order, and you return only a part of the goods purchased in one order, we can deduct the amount of the discount from the refund amount.
The Buyer is responsible for the proper assembly and packaging of the returned goods. Fragile goods must be packed in such a way that they can be transported safely. If the returned goods have been broken during transportation, the Seller shall not refund the Buyer for the goods
When returning quality goods, the Buyer shall bear all transportation costs related to their return.
Please return returned goods to the address below:
Mėtų 3, Didžioji riešė, Vilnius district, LT- 14261, Lithuania
Return of quality goods is carried out in accordance with the Civil Code of the Republic of Lithuania and the Resolution of the Government of the Republic of Lithuania (22/07/2014) on approval of retail rules and the Retail Rules themselves. The right to withdraw from a distance or off-premises contract within 14 (fourteen) days, without giving a reason and without incurring costs other than those established in Article 6.22811 of this Code, except for the exceptions provided for in Paragraph 2 of this Article.
Return of defective goods
In that case when the reason for returning the product is the purchase of a defective product, we undertake to replace the defective product with a good qulity product or refund the money paid for the product when the product is of defective quality through the fault of the manufacturer, i.e. no damage, unchanged parts caused by the buyer’s misuse have been identified, the serial number of the purchased and returned goods coincides, etc.
Return of defective goods and in other cases, in accordance with the Civil Code of the Republic of Lithuania (Paragraph 7 of Article 6.363) and the Resolution of the Government of the Republic of Lithuania (22/07/2014) on approval of retail rules and the Retail Rules themselves.
Dispute Resolution Services
You can submit a request/complaint regarding the goods or services purchased in our online store to the State Consumer Rights Protection Service (Vilniaus St. 25, 01402 Vilnius, e-mail [email protected], tel. 8 5 262 67 51, fax (8 5 ) 279 1466, on the website www.vvtat.lt (also for the territorial subdivisions of the State Consumer Rights Protection Service in counties) – or fill in the application form on the EGS platform http://ec.europa.eu/odr/