Linen towels quickly and efficiently absorb all moisture. This is ensured by a special fabric weaving technology.
In addition, towels made of natural fabric have:
- With anti-allergic properties – therefore suitable for people with sensitive skin, children.
- Longevity. A properly maintained towel can last up to 30 years.
- After getting wet, it dries very quickly.
- Different sizes – for hands, face, whole body.
- Easy to maintain, machine washable.
- They are gentle on the body even after washing.
- By using linen, you contribute to the preservation of nature.
- Several sizes of towels are available.
- Composition: 53% linen and 47% cotton (softened, crumpled).
- Made in Lithuania.
- The fabric is certified by the OEKO-TEX 100 standard (no harmful substances).
Linen towel care:
- It is recommended not to iron the product.
- Wash at 40ºC/104ºF, no higher than 600 rpm; so that it does not shrink or fade.
- Dry at low temperature.
Bleaching is not recommended.
Use with other colors towels and natural soaps. A natural loofah sponge is perfect for body scrubbing.