Linen towels are made with a special fabric weaving technology that allows maximum quick and high-quality absorption of all moisture.
These natural fabric towels have the following properties:
- Anti-allergic properties, therefore suitable for people with very sensitive skin, children.
- Longevity. With proper care, they can last up to 30 years.
- After getting wet, it dries very quickly.
- Different sizes – for hands, face, whole body.
- Easy to maintain, machine washable.
- They are gentle on the body even after washing.
- By using linen, you contribute to the preservation of nature.
- You can choose from several sizes.
- Composition: 53% linen and 47% cotton (softened, crumpled).
- Made in Lithuania.
- The fabric is certified by the OEKO-TEX 100 standard (no harmful substances).
- It is recommended not to iron the product.
- Wash at 40ºC/104ºF, no higher than 600 rpm; so that it does not shrink or fade.
- Dry at low temperature.
- Do not bleach.
Combine with towels of other colors – bright lilac or pastel light gray.