Water-soluble dishwashing tablet refill.
Fill the bottle with 500 ml water and dissolve the tablet. Your dishwashing detergent is ready! You can use tap water. Do not dissolve the tablet in boiling water!
When using water-soluble detergent tablets You:
- Reduce plastic waste because the detergent bottle is reusable. So when you use up the detergent, you can make a new amount of it in the same bottle. Only tap water and new tablets will suffice;
- The detergent bottle is reusable and made from recycled plastic;
- Detergent tablets do not contain microplastics;
- Without ingredients of animal origin.
- Transport takes up less space and results in lower CO2 emissions;
- Financially friendly for the buyer.
Helpers: Ensures the cleansing tablet dissolves quickly and maintains its cleansing power for a long time.
Everyone loves foam! That’s why manufacturers have created biodegradable foams to make the transition to new and better alternatives fun.
- 1x recycled plastic bottle with a capacity of 500 ml;
- 2x kitchen cleaner tablets, 4 g each.