Water-soluble detergent tablets and a recycled plastic bottle are a sustainable alternative to replacing aggressive detergents with environmentally friendly ones.
Fill the bottle with water and dissolve the tablet. Your dishwashing detergent is ready!
When using water-soluble detergent tablets:
- Reduce plastic waste because the detergent bottle is reusable. So when you use up the detergent, you can make a new amount of it in the same bottle. Only tap water and new tablets will suffice;
- The detergent bottle is reusable and made from recycled plastic.
- Detergent tablets do not contain microplastics;
- without ingredients of animal origin.
- Transport takes up less space and results in lower CO2 emissions;
- Financially friendly to the buyer.
Powerful: removes dirt and limescale. Also adjusts the pH of tap water.
These are “cleaning agents” in detergents that are optimally dosed to clean without leaving residue.
Helpers: Ensures the cleansing tablet dissolves quickly and maintains its cleansing power for a long time.
Everyone loves foam! That’s why manufacturers have created biodegradable foams to make the transition to new and better alternatives fun
The kitchen cleaner kit consists of:
1x recycled plastic bottle with a capacity of 500 ml;
2x kitchen cleaner tablets of 4 g each.
Use natural Loofah Sponge to remove dishes using the dishwashing brush with bamboo handle and vegetable Tampico bristles.