Water-soluble detergent tablets and a recycled plastic bottle are a sustainable alternative to replacing aggressive detergents with environmentally friendly ones.
Fill the bottle with water and dissolve the tablet. Your dishwashing detergent is ready!
When using water-soluble detergent tablets:
- Reduce plastic waste because the detergent bottle is reusable. So when you use up the detergent, you can make a new amount of it in the same bottle. Only tap water and new tablets will suffice;
- The detergent bottle is reusable and made from recycled plastic.
- Detergent tablets do not contain microplastics;
- without ingredients of animal origin.
- Transport takes up less space and results in lower CO2 emissions;
- Financially friendly to the buyer.
Helpers: Ensures the cleansing tablet dissolves quickly and maintains its cleansing power for a long time.