Linen towels are made with a special fabric weaving technology that absorbs all moisture as quickly and efficiently as possible. 🌾
It also has the following features:
- Longevity – you can use a properly maintained towel for up to 30 years.
- After getting wet, it dries very quickly.
- Different sizes – for hands, face, whole body.
- Easy to maintain, machine washable.
- They are gentle on the body even after washing.
- By using linen, you contribute to the preservation of nature.
- You can choose from several sizes of towels.
- Composition: 53% linen and 47% cotton (softened, crumpled).
- The fabric is certified by the OEKO-TEX 100 standard (no harmful substances).
- Made in Lithuania.
How to care for a linen towel:
- It is recommended not to iron the product.
- Wash at 40ºC/104ºF, no higher than 600 rpm; so that the fabric does not shrink or fade.
- Dry at low temperature.
- Do not bleach.