The minimum order amount is 25 Eur.
Free shipping on orders over 30 Eur in the territory of Lithuania.
The courier delivers the goods on working days. Upon delivery the courier may request the presentation of an identity document.
Pickup at the self-service terminals 24/7.
Orders delivery in Vilnius:
On working days we will deliver Your order in Vilnius city on the same day, if You will place Your purchase by 12 A.M. Delivery price 3,99 Eur.
Delivery costs for orders in Lithuania:
- *Omniva self-service locker- 2,99 Eur
*DPD self-service locker- 2,50 Eur
*DPD courier- 4,90 Eur
*Delivery to Kursiu Nerija- 23 Eur
*Shipping abroad is made in accordance with the applicable DPD delivery conditions. Delivery of goods to EU countries can take about 6 working days from dispatch; to other countries- up to 2 months.
- The terms and price of delivery will be presented and added to the amount of Your cart, after entering the delivery address and chosing the method of delivery.
- When the buyer choose the delivery service, he undertakes to indicate the exact place of delivery of the goods.
- All purchases will be proceed and shipped within 1-2 working days. Orders, placed on weekends or public holidays, will be processing the next business day.
- Due to increased amount of purchase please prepare for longer shipping time during the Christmas season.
- The buyer, who notices the damage of the packaging during delivery, must indicate remarks in the delivery document submitted by the courier or draw up a separate report regarding these damages. This must be done by the buyer in the present of a courier. Failure to do so shall release the seller from liability against the buyer for the damage to the goods related to packaging damage, which the buyer dod not indicate in the courier‘s delivery document.
- The seller is released from liability for violation of the terms of delivery of goods, if the goods are not delivered to the buyer or not delivered on time due to the fault of the buyer or due to circumstances beyond the control of the seller.
DELIVERY BY COURIER DURING QUARANTINE
If the buyer is in self-isolation, he must inform the courier when he contacts the customer by phone and discuss other delivery options.