Linen towels are made using a special weaving technique, thanks to which the fabric absorbs all moisture faster and more efficiently.
Main features of linen towels:
- Longevity. With proper care, it can last up to 30 years.
- Dries quickly.
- Different sizes are available – for hands, face, whole body.
- Easy to maintain – suitable for washing in the washing machine.
- They are gentle on the body even after washing.
- By using linen, you can contribute to nature conservation.
- Composition: 53% linen and 47% cotton (softened, crumpled).
- Made in Lithuania.
- The fabric is certified by the OEKO-TEX 100 standard (no harmful substances).
- It is recommended not to iron the product.
- Wash at 40ºC/104ºF, no higher than 600 rpm; so that it does not shrink or fade.
- Dry at low temperature.
- Do not bleach.