Linen towels are made with a special fabric weaving technology that absorbs all moisture as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Suitable for people with very sensitive skin – linen has anti-allergic properties.
- Longevity. A properly maintained towel will serve you up to 30 years.
- absorbs moisture well and dries quickly.
- Different sizes – for hands, face, whole body.
- Easy to maintain, machine washable.
- They are gentle on the body even after washing.
- By using linen, you contribute to the preservation of nature.
- Composition: 53% linen and 47% cotton (softened, crumpled).
- Made in Lithuania.
- The fabric is certified by the OEKO-TEX 100 standard (no harmful substances).
How to care for a linen towel?
- It is recommended not to iron the product.
- Wash at 40ºC/104ºF, no higher than 600 rpm; so that it does not shrink or fade.
- Dry at low temperature.
- Bleaching is not recommended.
You can choose more towel colors here.
Next to a natural fabric towel, natural soaps and solid shampoos will go well in your bathroom.